Infants, Toddlers and Teenagers
Chiropractic kiddos have the BEST start to life! Through pediatric chiropractic care, a child has the ability to grow and thrive from the beginning. A healthy child is of the utmost importance to a parent.
The nervous system controls every function of the body so a properly functioning nervous system is crucial for a child’s development. Science tells us that neuro-developmental changes occur in the first few years of life and how we support children during these years determines how they will ultimately express health. Healthy children grow to become healthy adults.
Benefits of chiropractic care from infancy and throughout childhood include:
- Encourage adequate neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
- Improve sleep and bedwetting issues
- Improve digestion and bowel movements
- Resolve breastfeeding issues, colic, and reflux
- Diminish allergies and asthma
- Lessen ear infections
- Improve Balance
- Improve focus and behavior